10586.63 Lumia 950 ATT

woodytulsa

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I've been searching for the update on my phone since it was announced yesterday but still have not received it on my phone (I am on the Insider Fast Ring). Anyone else not seeing this update on their phone?

Last edited:

ArtieMcD

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I've been searching for the update on my phone since it was announced yesterday but still have not received it on my phone (I am on the Insider Fast Ring). Anyone else not seeing this update on their phone?

Yeah, on my three insider phones... None of them updated automatically. I had to re-enroll in the fast ring, let it reboot.. and then it finally got the update.

woodytulsa

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, on my three insider phones... None of them updated automatically. I had to re-enroll in the fast ring, let it reboot.. and then it finally got the update.
I tried that multiple times, also tried hard resetting and re-enrolling in the fast ring and that did not work either. I finally got the .63 update on my phone but had to use the Windows Device Recovery Tool and take it all the way back. Once the recovery tool was finished I set the phone up without restoring a backup (mostly to save time, not sure if it would have worked if I had restored) after I searched for any regular updates that had been released I installed the Windows Insider app and the .63 update showed up and installed. After the update installed I hard reset my phone and restored a backup and now I am up and running on 10586.63. Kind of a long and frustrating way to get the update but finally got it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss