What irritates you the most on windows 10 ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

P1ng0fDeath

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Circles on contacts pictures and album covers. I still don't understand why this became a thing.

Also, bad placement of hamburger menu. Nothing against it, I just think the top left corner isn't the best place for it.

john24ssj

Nov 11, 2015
Visit site
Circles on contacts pictures and album covers. I still don't understand why this became a thing.

Also, bad placement of hamburger menu. Nothing against it, I just think the top left corner isn't the best place for it.

It's only the most out of reach position on the whole phone. Don't see what's wrong with it being there :D

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I heard that they discontinued the '3G only' option in later builds. If this is true, then that's annoying.

They didn't, so be happy that you're still able to choose 3G as the highest connection speed if you want to (carrier permitting).

fredd

Feb 15, 2008
Visit site
The only problem I have is om my Lumia 735 I cant take a screenshot for some reason. I Agree with pete I hate all the complaing.

lankylars

Aug 22, 2013
Visit site
Bluetooth notifications - if you're playing audio and the lockscreen is on, the system has trouble resuming audio after you ask Cortana to read/reply/ignore an incoming text until you unlock your phone and sometimes manually click play. Very frustrating. Is anyone else observing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa