Running android app on my lumia 950xl

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
I just installed bluestacks on my PC and then I use Remote desktop preview. It works for when I need to use flipp grocery app. I don't really care about others for the time being. But it works nice over wifi. Not sure with data due to all the encryption remote desktop uses that may require more speed.

wp_ss_20160113_0001.jpg

Geo Hutchings

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I just installed bluestacks on my PC and then I use Remote desktop preview. It works for when I need to use flipp grocery app. I don't really care about others for the time being. But it works nice over wifi. Not sure with data due to all the encryption remote desktop uses that may require more speed.

View attachment 120450

This would be good if you did it over the internet, so you could use android no matter where you are, use team viewer

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
This would be good if you did it over the internet, so you could use android no matter where you are, use team viewer
I can try with data but i don't want to use it up. You can remote from anywhere obviously. I just like flipp and don't really have a use for snap chat. But people can test this method on some apps they want. The Facebook app is installed but didn't try it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb