Hello everybody!

I've recently come across something weird in the photos app on my Lumia 950.

I live in Denmark, and just got back from a trip to India. The time difference is 4,5 hours. During the trip I obviously took plenty of photos with the lovely camera on my Lumia 950. Along the way I made sure to upload photos to OneDrive, whenever I got near a good Wi-Fi connection. Everything seemed to work out well.

Now that I'm back though, I see all the photos showing up in my photos app twice, despite having set the app to not show duplicates of the same files. As I can tell, the photos stored on my phone shows up with a time stamp according to the Indian timezone, while the uploaded copies on OneDrive has been converted to Danish timezone. I assume this is why the files aren't linked as duplicates.

So... is there a way to fix this? Has anybody else experienced the problem?

In the long run, I will most likely deleted the photos from my phone anyway, fixing the problem that they show up twice. However, for now, it is rather annoying that the photos show up twice, and pretty unorganized, giving the random sorting by time, caused by mixed timezones...

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
    01-27-2016 02:07 PM
    Hello everybody!

I've recently come across something weird in the photos app on my Lumia 950.

I live in Denmark, and just got back from a trip to India. The time difference is 4,5 hours. During the trip I obviously took plenty of photos with the lovely camera on my Lumia 950. Along the way I made sure to upload photos to OneDrive, whenever I got near a good Wi-Fi connection. Everything seemed to work out well.

Now that I'm back though, I see all the photos showing up in my photos app twice, despite having set the app to not show duplicates of the same files. As I can tell, the photos stored on my phone shows up with a time stamp according to the Indian timezone, while the uploaded copies on OneDrive has been converted to Danish timezone. I assume this is why the files aren't linked as duplicates.

So... is there a way to fix this? Has anybody else experienced the problem?

In the long run, I will most likely deleted the photos from my phone anyway, fixing the problem that they show up twice. However, for now, it is rather annoying that the photos show up twice, and pretty unorganized, giving the random sorting by time, caused by mixed timezones...

THANKS IN ADVANCE!
    You might be having onedrive photos showing up in the album.
    01-27-2016 11:29 PM