Deleting history of downloaded apps in Windows Store

JelenaJela

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
Hi! Does anybody here know how to delete history in the Store? I know that Google Play gives that option. I don't say that Android is better, I just think that it would be good to have that option in Windows Store.
Thanks!

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Hi! Does anybody here know how to delete history in the Store? I know that Google Play gives that option. I don't say that Android is better, I just think that it would be good to have that option in Windows Store.
Thanks!

At present, no there is no way to delete apps from your download / install history.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Moved to appropriate area...

Windows 10 Mobile How-To Guides is for write ups of prepackaged solutions... Not for leading questions on issues not yet resolved.

anon(185988)

Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
This is one of the extremely frustrating things about Windows 10. Well, and the fact that the Store is beyond ridiculously slow.
I did have an issue where I bought Duck Tales (which constantly crashed) and after I contacted MS, they refunded my money... this in turn removed Duck Tales from my DL list.

Seems like a lot of work just to remove your history though.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
This is one of the extremely frustrating things about Windows 10. Well, and the fact that the Store is beyond ridiculously slow.
I did have an issue where I bought Duck Tales (which constantly crashed) and after I contacted MS, they refunded my money... this in turn removed Duck Tales from my DL list.

Seems like a lot of work just to remove your history though.

Well, to be honest the download / install "history" is essentially a log, why would you want to tamper with such a log :p. Unless you have been downloading things you shouldn't have :evil::winktongue:.

anon(185988)

Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
Well, to be honest the download / install "history" is essentially a log, why would you want to tamper with such a log :p. Unless you have been downloading things you shouldn't have :evil::winktongue:.

Actually, I just hate digital clutter. When apps become obsolete, or I try an app and I don't like it, I can delete it from Google Play. It makes things look neater.

Then for some reason, I have some apps that came preinstalled on my Dell trying to install themselves on my Sony PC.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Actually, I just hate digital clutter. When apps become obsolete, or I try an app and I don't like it, I can delete it from Google Play. It makes things look neater.

Then for some reason, I have some apps that came preinstalled on my Dell trying to install themselves on my Sony PC.

I completely get were you're coming from, I use windows blinds to keep my desktop clutter hidden :).

Odd, they shouldn't if they have been correctly set in the store.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos