List RVSP'd "Interested" Facebook events in Calendar app

anon(5332690)

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
So I usually use the "Interested" option on facebook events instead of always "Going". I use this to have an overview over all the concerts and other events that I might attend (I am pretty spontenaous about that).
Big problem for me is, that the calendar app does only snych the events where I said "Going" and not the "Interested" ones.

Is there ANY workaround how to set that up, instead of "Going" to any event?

anon(5332690)

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
No it's not. Because the facebook option is not meant to work that way. Why should a synch'ed calendar break this? Event organizers often take the numbers of the respective attendees to plan ahead a bit, know what to expect. When I don't know yet if I go there, why should I say that?
Also it shows on the timeline of my friends, that I said "Going" on several events, and if they plan something they might not ask me to come, because they think I'm busy. But in truth, I am still available, just undecided. You can go on about the philosophy of the "maybe" ppl out there, but in the end it breaks down on how the software should work. And it doesnt work as expected.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99