Hey can somebody give me a list of tips to save battery usage on windows 10 mobile?
    01-30-2016 02:39 AM
    First turn off cortana, allow run in background just those apps which is the most important for you, turn off glance screen and double tab to woke up, turn off cellular data, turn off location...
    01-30-2016 02:44 AM
    Hey can somebody give me a list of tips to save battery usage on windows 10 mobile?
    First of all, sign out of skype and skype video. It's linked with messaging and it will drain a lot of the battery. Signing out will really help to increase battery life
    Second, on settings>battery> check which apps can run in the background and disable the ones you don't need running in background like whatsapp. Messaging needs to run in background so you should enable that one
    Don't keep services on like wifi and bluetooth if you don't need them
    If you are doing simple browsing and chatting, use 2G when on cellular instead of 3G or 4G
    Make sure automatic updates are disabled a that could download updates while using up battery life when you need it most
    01-30-2016 02:47 AM
    First turn off cortana, allow run in background just those apps which is the most important for you, turn off glance screen and double tab to woke up, turn off cellular data, turn off location...
    Maybe he should turn off his phone too.
    Harrie-S and Tonio78 like this.
    01-30-2016 03:06 AM
    That seems hilarious ...
    01-30-2016 03:09 AM
    First of all, sign out of skype and skype video. It's linked with messaging and it will drain a lot of the battery. Signing out will really help to increase battery life
    Second, on settings>battery> check which apps can run in the background and disable the ones you don't need running in background like whatsapp. Messaging needs to run in background so you should enable that one
    Don't keep services on like wifi and bluetooth if you don't need them
    If you are doing simple browsing and chatting, use 2G when on cellular instead of 3G or 4G
    Make sure automatic updates are disabled a that could download updates while using up battery life when you need it most
    Thanks will do...
    01-30-2016 03:10 AM
    For my phone all those are off and I still use my phone as I need to. I switch on data when I want to, not when apps think I have to
    01-30-2016 04:12 AM