Outlook calendar invite can't add people

willgill

Dec 23, 2014
Visit site
I am recent convert from Android to Windows 10 mobile. I have the Lumia 640. So far I like the general smoothness of Windows,but I am very disappointed that many Android apps built by Microsoft are better written.

The 2 biggest bugs I have found in Outlook are with the calender invite and with email voting buttons. The email voting buttons simply do not show in Outlook.

Since I don't use those buttons much the bigger pain is with the calendar invite. When I create an invitation and then click the people tab, I can't add people. However, if I save and close that invitation and then open it back up again, then I can add people.

Who or where should I be submitting these issues to?

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
I am recent convert from Android to Windows 10 mobile. I have the Lumia 640. So far I like the general smoothness of Windows,but I am very disappointed that many Android apps built by Microsoft are better written.

The 2 biggest bugs I have found in Outlook are with the calender invite and with email voting buttons. The email voting buttons simply do not show in Outlook.

Since I don't use those buttons much the bigger pain is with the calendar invite. When I create an invitation and then click the people tab, I can't add people. However, if I save and close that invitation and then open it back up again, then I can add people.

Who or where should I be submitting these issues to?

First, welcome to Windows OS! I hope you're enjoying the experience

Secondly, there's an app called"Windows feedback" -power+ low volume key at the same time or from the apps list- you can tell MS your opinion, submit bugs and issues, or even vote!

Gwenddoleu

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Same here on my Lumia 950. On the people tab there is no "invite someone" field. However, I use my MS account (outlook email) and on Windows 10 desktop version this "invite" field is working.
Any news about this?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb