There are a lot of shortcomings that I have learned to live with using a Windows Mobile device. A lack of popular apps, missing features and a paltry ecosystem to name a few, but there are some things that it seems Microsoft has done a half-*** job with that makes me wonder why they even bother. One glaring example is with email formatting on the Mail app in Windows Mobile 10. We have all seen it. It's a rare occasion that an email comes in and is formatted properly and readable. For text-only emails it is fine, but I'm talking about emails with advertisements, pictures... It's laughable how bad Microsoft's email client is in this regard. I have submitted feedback on almost every new build and this goes uncorrected. It's sad when you consider that Microsoft, the enterprise company, is trying to market these devices to businesses and professionals. A good email client is key and the Mail app on Windows Mobile is far, far from a good client.

cz0zarrwyaeowjc.png-large.jpg
    JohnStrk likes this.
    02-01-2016 02:33 PM
    I have the same opinion about mail app, but are there any good replacing app for reading e-mails? To configure IMAP mail service?
    02-01-2016 02:40 PM
    Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's the worst. Most of the times it's good enough. But a few days ago I recieved an email from League of Legends about some survey, and it was LITERALLY unreadable (I'd post a screenshot but I deleted the email), and I had to open it in the browser.
    IDK why MS is using the experimental word engine only on Windows 10 Mobile, while on Android and iOS it's using something else which works pretty fine.
    02-01-2016 05:24 PM