Press Volume Up and Volume Down 3 times

mewcatchew

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
It works on my Moly X1...BTW, it is pressing both the volume up and down buttons at the same time, do it 3 times in a row and phone vibrates 3 times.

Seen the review on the Moly X1, and it looked laggy as all hell - nice full Hd screen - but way too laggy for $300 IMO. Have the updates fixed any of that?

Thank

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Seen the review on the Moly X1, and it looked laggy as all hell - nice full Hd screen - but way too laggy for $300 IMO. Have the updates fixed any of that?

Thank
I don't look at that tiny bit almost unnoticeable lag when you look at the fact that you get all this phone for 300 bucks off contract. That is a pretty big deal all on its own, at least in the US. It has an IP67 rating which isn't bad for a mid-range phone. Can't even get that rating in the more expensive phones. Premium design in the body, 4G LTE bands and its running the latest Windows 10 Mobile. In prospective, I think its a beautiful mid. Phone looks premium too.

bucfan11

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
Have not noticed any lag. I've had a couple of resuming screens that hung up but it is running .29 which was a terrible build on my 928. I'm really impressed at how much faster and stable .29 is on the X1 compared to my 928.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb