Has spotify become completely unusable for anybody

ByeVanno

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I have a lumia 950 and spotify doesn't work at all songs will play for a few seconds and if I try to go to a playlist it just keeps loading then it'll show some songs then back to loading

IamTheOnlyDTA

Feb 6, 2016
Visit site
This sounds crazy but it only works on my 950xl if I have opened Edge. It's the same with Rdio i have to have a web page open in the background.

So before I start Rdio or Spotify or the unofficial google music app I open a web page and go to the google search page. Nuts! It either doesn't work or just for about 10 to 20 seconds before it stops if I don't.

hprvez

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Always sucked hard, but it can't even stream the track time over my car sound system, I won't even start talking about the bad audio quality the service has. Barely decent playlists. Its a total fail in my opinion and I won't be surprised (and care) if they drop the little support they give

Dk92

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Not completely unusable, but it's definitely getting there. It's at the point where sluggishness and other bugs bother me every time I open the app. It's been nearly a year since a sufficient update so I can't really say I'm surprised..

Kilika_g35

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
It became unusable for me today, for the first time. I've been consistently using Spotify for quite some time now and it worked when I upgraded to a 950 DS (US variant) a little over a month ago. As a reference, my phone is on the latest non-Insider FW and non-Insider Build. This morning, after selecting a song from one of my playlists, it would play 2 secs of the song and then stop. After attempting to try another playlist, the same thing would happen. The app also crashed a few times during my multiple attempts. I uninstalled the app and then re-installed it, but it still exhibits the same behavior. The last time it worked for me without issues was about 3 days ago.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos