Copy&Paste Problem with Onenote and Word for W10m

watom

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I updated my Lumia 930 and my girlfriends Lumia 640 to W10m last Monday. Today I realized that I can't paste anything anymore within the W10m version of Onenote or Word. This applies for both smartphones. I will add some screenshots to demonstrate my problem.
Thing is, the paste-icon appears everywhere but not when trying to actually start writing:

In the first picture, I'm typing in the title "paste?". There you can see the paste button above the "1".
In the second picture, I'm about to start writing with the cursor in the right position but there is no paste button.
In the third picture, I had swiped right on the black area where the paste button is supposed to be and it appears. But, it's greyed out and you cannot "press" it.
wp_ss_20160211_0002.jpgwp_ss_20160211_0003.jpgwp_ss_20160211_0004.jpg

The same happens in Word. I just can't paste anything into my documents...
I tried the reset options but to no avail :-(

Any suggestions or help?

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I updated my Lumia 930 and my girlfriends Lumia 640 to W10m last Monday. Today I realized that I can't paste anything anymore within the W10m version of Onenote or Word. This applies for both smartphones. I will add some screenshots to demonstrate my problem.
Thing is, the paste-icon appears everywhere but not when trying to actually start writing:

In the first picture, I'm typing in the title "paste?". There you can see the paste button above the "1".
In the second picture, I'm about to start writing with the cursor in the right position but there is no paste button.
In the third picture, I had swiped right on the black area where the paste button is supposed to be and it appears. But, it's greyed out and you cannot "press" it.
View attachment 122080View attachment 122079View attachment 122081

The same happens in Word. I just can't paste anything into my documents...
I tried the reset options but to no avail :-(

Any suggestions or help?
Tap and hold on the page to paste. Sorry but they brought some inconsistency with copy and paste with some win10 apps.

hfrmobile

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
Re: Copy&Paste Problem with Onenote and Word for W10m

Even tap & hold doesn't work.
Menu item is enabled but nothing happens...

Edit: Turning off an an again fixes it for a while...
Seems MS has a contract with "The IT Crouwd" TV show :D

Btw, MS support recommended a hard-reset ..........

Sent from mTalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss