Windows 10 on iPhone

WILLIAM SHEA

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
So, I'm wondering and looking for assistance. My wonderful HTC One M8 for windows has melted (figuratively). Changing carriers is not an option, I have Verizon, but my wife has an iPhone 6 she doesn't use and I remember seeing something that one could install Windows 8.1 on an iPhone. Could I do this with Windows 10? Install Windows 8.1 and then Windows Insider to Windows 10 mobile? Or is this a crazy pipe dream and I need to just accept that iOS is my future. Thanks.

Amit Mishra3

Mar 10, 2014
Visit site
That's almost impossible as of now... The videos you see on YouTube are fake... As of now you can't play with OS of wp... Its not open source like android.

PepperdotNet

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
While theoretically possible to run Windows 10 on iPhone hardware, the chances are pretty slim of it actually happening. You'd need at the very least a jailbroken device, a custom Win10 image that supports the hardware, and a way to get it installed.

captaincalamity

May 8, 2013
Visit site
I remember the days when I had Android and Windows Mobile 7 on my HTC HD2...but to be able to put anything other than iOS on an Iphone is just plain crazy talk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel