I recently upgraded my L730 to W10M Build 10586.107. Everything ran smooth for a few days until it didn't. All of a sudden I don't see the 'text to speech' button on my keyboard and I can't use the wordflow feature on my English US Keyboard also. I would also appreciate some tips on how to conserve batery life on this Build.
    02-17-2016 01:06 AM
    Need help!!
    02-17-2016 02:08 AM
    Bumping this up.

I also have this issue
    03-25-2016 01:08 PM
    Text to Speech in an option inside Keyboard settings: holld tap on the language to open submenu
    03-25-2016 01:20 PM
    Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I cannot find this in build 14291.1001.

Goint to Settings>>Time & Language>>Speech... there is a default language: English(united Kingdom) and under Text-to-speech there is simply the option to change the voice.

Goint to Settings>>Time & Language>>Language...there is English(united Kingdom):
    Phone Language:active
    Regional format: active
    Keyboard: English.
    When hold tap on this profile there is a list 5 options:
    Remove
    Move up
    Keyboard options (no speech related seeting inside)
    Region Options
    Speech options (which displays speech settings as above)

In WP8.1, it was possible to dial a number via a connected BT headset : tap the button on the headset and say: "call xxx" it would then dial said contact (even if the screen was off). The same with text. Tap the button on the headset and say: "text xxx", it was then possible to compose a text message and send - all via BT headset. Also when a text was received you would be prompted to either : "read it" or "ignore".

This feature is important to me as I spend a lot of time in the car :(
    03-25-2016 02:30 PM
    Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I cannot find this in build 14291.1001.

Goint to Settings>>Time & Language>>Speech... there is a default language: English(united Kingdom) and under Text-to-speech there is simply the option to change the voice.

Goint to Settings>>Time & Language>>Language...there is English(united Kingdom):
    Phone Language:active
    Regional format: active
    Keyboard: English.
    When hold tap on this profile there is a list 5 options:
    Remove
    Move up
    Keyboard options (no speech related seeting inside)
    Region Options
    Speech options (which displays speech settings as above)

In WP8.1, it was possible to dial a number via a connected BT headset : tap the button on the headset and say: "call xxx" it would then dial said contact (even if the screen was off). The same with text. Tap the button on the headset and say: "text xxx", it was then possible to compose a text message and send - all via BT headset. Also when a text was received you would be prompted to either : "read it" or "ignore".

This feature is important to me as I spend a lot of time in the car :(
    DId you gor Cortana in you area?
    For calling a number via voice you must enable her first, then she works with a long tap on search button.
    Cortana opens in vocal listening mode, then you can say your command, and receive a response.

For enabling cortana, go to Cortana app, Notebook, Settings, Enable, then check others according your tastes

Same key function is replicated with a long press of earphone key if available, or bluetooth key
    03-26-2016 07:32 AM
    Thanks for your reply Maurizio.

Cortana is not available in my region.

It's crazy (and infuriating) the MS would remove functionality and replace it with a region specific app.
    04-10-2016 06:58 AM
    Thanks for your reply Maurizio.

Cortana is not available in my region.

It's crazy (and infuriating) the MS would remove functionality and replace it with a region specific app.
    I'mj sorry, WIn10 makes Cortana fully server-centric
    04-10-2016 11:02 AM
    Will Cortana become available in Ireland any time soon, does anyone know?
    05-20-2016 05:34 AM