Accessing Lumia 950 Content on PC

rplyons

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Chaps,

There is 1 thing I still cannot do no matter what I try nor can I find any articles on it...how on earth can you connect your W10M Device to a PC so that it sees it & you can directly access things like Photos?!

Sep 24, 2015
Visit site
Like it or not, all the other major vendors want to back everyone onto the cloud. I don't think you'll see a built in feature to bypass onedrive for this over Wifi.

If you're having trouble through USB, then check the phones screen. You will likely need to enter your PIN or allow the PC to have access to the the storage first. The first time can take longer as the PC will likely need to install drivers for your phone.

rplyons

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Trust me, I've done the normal stuff and the PC even makes the 'Ding' noise to show something's connected...but it's not visible! I've tried other people's PCs and Laptops without success...it's bizzare!

peter leung 10586

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
use the usb-c cable bundled with your 950xl to connect to your windows pc. you should be able to see the folders in your phone. i always copy files from or to my 950xl by this method.

rplyons

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Guv, trust me, I've done all the basic stuff to connect my Windows 10 Mobile device in exactly the same way as with Windows Phone 7 & 8. It can't be seen, it just doesn't pop-up. Anyone got any ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre