Hi all,

Been looking for a while for something easy, fast and functional. Emphasis on Functional then on fast.

The closest I came was Cyclomatic, but then it seems to never work or barely work these days with the arrow not moving or taking pics.

I know the camera's long been a slow poke in Windows Mobile (or at least just lumia phones) before the Denim update, but it's still having its slouchy behavior and I wonder if that's why I can't find a good app. And most of the old ones are defunct (like z-stitch and the old MS Sphere app).

So how can I take a good Panorama without being both frustrated and embarrassed in public?

What do you all use?

Note: I won't lie, I've gotten to the point of just taking a bunch of single shots, and have Google Photos auto-magically make a pano for me :/
    02-23-2016 12:48 PM
    the app has been pulled from the store, so I can't download it on my new phone.
    If you've downloaded and installed it on a previous phone and are on WM10 now check your library under the store app.
    I was surprised to find it in my store library list and reinstalled it.

photosynth.jpg
    I've been using photosynth for ages.
    Guytronic likes this.
    02-24-2016 11:37 AM
    I've been using photosynth for ages.
    So was I, but the app has been pulled from the store, so I can't download it on my new phone.
    02-24-2016 11:59 AM
    So was I, but the app has been pulled from the store, so I can't download it on my new phone.
    That is par for the course lately I guess. Sad, because I thought the seadragon guys pioneered that tech that Microsoft bought and now crushed.
    02-24-2016 01:00 PM
    the app has been pulled from the store, so I can't download it on my new phone.
    If you've downloaded and installed it on a previous phone and are on WM10 now check your library under the store app.
    I was surprised to find it in my store library list and reinstalled it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photosynth.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	217.0 KB 
ID:	122860
    02-24-2016 01:03 PM
    Thanks for the replies... But I must say, going to that App List is a strong reminder to me as to some of the things that really frustrate me in Windows 10.

It's a long, LONG, list with absolutely no way to order or filter the list. The Dev's solutions at times are, toss in a list and be done with it. It's infuriating!

Ok, soapbox off. I take it from the responses there really aren't that many options for alternatives for a panorama app on the platform? I tried the suggestion and after searching through the list, found PhotoSynth, but now... well, it won't download and anytime I try to see what's currently in the download list of the Store App, the Store crashes :/

So now this has led me to a glitch... But in any event, are there no hidden gems in the Panorama department on Windows Phone?
    02-26-2016 08:00 PM
    The store has been very stubborn for some today.
    I gave up earlier.
    Things will comeback eventually however...they usually do.
    Good luck there.
    02-26-2016 08:32 PM
    Well after a reboot, I still had no luck. Downloading a few random apps and *then* going back to the downloads menu seems to have cleared it up.

For what it's worth, I did get Photosynth back (in all it's now aged glory), and also a few older versions of apps long since killed or gone paid. So that's pretty good.

However my original question still lingers and I fear there's no answer... No alternative, *good and fast* panorama apps?
    Guytronic likes this.
    02-26-2016 10:14 PM
    Thats a damm good tip Guytronic, thnx :-)
    Guytronic likes this.
    03-09-2016 11:01 AM
    Seems like it's a standstill for me :( But thanks Guytronic, this'll do for now... le sigh.
    Guytronic likes this.
    03-26-2016 07:44 PM