What is Microsoft up to?

Abhishek99

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
what is microsoft up to ?

even MWC has concluded but we haven't heard anything rock solid about the official win 10 mob roll out plans for old lumias. instead there are always new news where msft is committing towards apps for other OS . this is seriously heartbreaking for any windows fan. they should seriously come up with some news about the official roll out even if it is not this quarter/ year. no doubt msft has poor customer dedication.

god bless msft.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: what is microsoft up to ?

//Build 2016 is in a few weeks.

Microsoft will only announce a date if they're confident they will hit it and that all the infrastructure is in place to support the roll-out.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site

Definitely **** poor communication on Microsoft part. It was announced in October and it's basically March now we have no idea when it will launch Windows 10

Sent from mTalk

Aurelink

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site

Definitely **** poor communication on Microsoft part. It was announced in October and it's basically March now we have no idea when it will launch Windows 10

Sent from mTalk

Woh, I love browsing the forums. This is where you see that people never listen.

In one day : I've seen : "Planned for December", "planned for july 2015", and now "annonced in october"

GUYS, they NEVER gave ANY INFORMATION about a release date. Stay calm.

ttsoldier

Retired Ambassador
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Microsoft is a business. They will go where the money is. This is Andoird and IOS.

People need to understand that Microsoft is much more than just a mobile company. If their Mobile OS flops, they will still be successful

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site

Woh, I love browsing the forums. This is where you see that people never listen.

In one day : I've seen : "Planned for December", "planned for july 2015", and now "annonced in october"

GUYS, they NEVER gave ANY INFORMATION about a release date. Stay calm.

So ur trying to say they didn't have a event in October where they announced windows 10 for mobile and showed it off? Yea ok....

Sent from mTalk

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site

Yes, I remember that one, it's where they didn't commit to or announce any public release date...

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site

Yes, I remember that one, it's where they didn't commit to or announce any public release date...

I never said they did my point is they announced and showed it off going on 5 months now and it's still not out and released phones with a beta OS and charged 700 for the phones. That's not a good look at all

Sent from mTalk

Aurelink

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site

If I take your point : The first time we saw W10Mobile was in feb. 2015. So they announced it in feb 2015. :)

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site

If I take your point : The first time we saw W10Mobile was in feb. 2015. So they announced it in feb 2015. :)

The first time u saw it was a alpha preview. In October 2015 it was publicly announced and demonstrated to the public with other released or upcoming projects

Sent from mTalk

Abhishek99

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site

//Build 2016 is in a few weeks.

Microsoft will only announce a date if they're confident they will hit it and that all the infrastructure is in place to support the roll-out.

29 is just a couple of days away what do you say will we hear something positive

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)