just received firmware update!

Drbenway12

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
I do have th Verizon BRANDED Lumia 735 but I am actually on T-Mobiles Network.. so i was worried about the carrier roll out but I guess i am okay?

Drbenway12

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Actually I'm looking through the setting and I guess it's actually just the update for HD voice calling...
Which I read about a couple days ago but assumed I wouldn't get it since I'm on t mobile. However I'm going through my settings now and the advanced calling option is there but it wont let me toggle it on (probably because it knows I'm not on Verizon). I just noticed the only thing that changed in my phones about section was the firmware number so I thought it was it sorry for any confusion I may have caused to anyone reading this

Drbenway12

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Upon closer inspection I actually found that unfortunately this is just the update for HD calling... I did read an article about it last week but I thought I wouldn't get it since I am on T Mobiles Network. I originally went directly to the phones About page and got excited about the firmware number changing sorry for any confusion this may have caused

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
I did read an article about it last week but I thought I wouldn't get it since I am on T Mobiles Network
'Any update pushed to your device is strictly based off what ROM your device is running and not your network. In this case its the Verizon Lumia 735 ROM so all updates are pushed by Microsoft after Verizon's approval.

Drbenway12

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Very cool thanks for the info I was a little worried. If anyone is wondering I of course don't have the HD voice, the update added the option in my settings but it won't allow me to toggle it on

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2