When will I get the official Windows 10 mobile?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Windows Central Question

when i will get official windows 10 mobile

tell me the date of announcement official windows 10 for phones plzzzzzzz.......

Mad Cabbie

Retired Ambassador
Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Re: when i will get official windows 10 mobile

And where did you glean that information?? Nothing official from Redmond as yet. Mind you once people have seen it, they will end up moaning anyway

Simonas Sereiva

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
I was quite aware of that post, and am not so gullible to believe everything I read. Maybe with age, has come patience. It will come when it comes. What about those of us who bought win 10 phones? We want it just as much.

I think they first of all should release phone with sw which is done like phones with w8.1, but they released 950, 950XL, 550 and 650 with sw which has many bugs. Now when those phones are in store I agree that should get w10 updates first, but they are delaying our update from december to later than February.

Last edited:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: when i will get official windows 10 mobile

Stay tuned to our News Blog. They will shout out all OTA rollouts as they happen by model and country. Our members are great, many spotters will report in on conditions.
http://www.Windows Central.com

Additionally, we have a dedicated thread: http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10-mobile/377693-w10m-release-dates-answers-inside.html Check in there for updates.

With 10s of thousands of members and guests coming here daily we unfortunately cannot allow each and every one of them to have their own running thread on this issue.

If you want to have a discussion on this issue, post additional questions, etc... Please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the linked meta-thread. Please see this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05