Now I am using Microsoft lumia 535 in windows 8.1. Someday before I updated it in windows 10.
    But problem is that some app notification sound such as mail, facebook, msg does not work. I have already reset the phone. but no benefit.

What can I do now?
    Should I back to version 8.1 ?
    03-03-2016 07:01 AM
    Now I am using Microsoft lumia 535 in windows 8.1. Someday before I updated it in windows 10.
    But problem is that some app notification sound such as mail, facebook, msg does not work. I have already reset the phone. but no benefit.

What can I do now?
    Did you check every single notify sound? Leaving it to default sometimes brings to "none" after an update.
    Remember that the very first time, notifies could be listed in settings menu only after first notify received

What can I do now?
    Did you check every single notify sound? Leaving it to default sometimes brings to "none" after an update.
    Remember that the very first time, notifies could be listed in settings menu only after first notify received
    03-03-2016 07:06 AM