Do these work on your Lumia 950 or 950XL?

aimulaidni

Nov 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to check if the following things work on your phones with windows 10 mobile:

1) CBD - I've noticed that it doesn't work on my 950XL. When I'm walking and the sun rays fall on my phone, it doesn't brighten up like my 920 did.

2) Detailed notification on the lockscreen- for some reason, this doesn't work at all on my phone, no matter what app I choose from the settings menu

Also, does anyone have this issue where the phone doesn't turn on when you take it out of your pocket? I've had this happen to me multiple times and the only way I could get it back up was to hold the power button down for 10 secs, force it to power off and then power it back on.

Thanks!

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to check if the following things work on your phones with windows 10 mobile:

1) CBD - I've noticed that it doesn't work on my 950XL. When I'm walking and the sun rays fall on my phone, it doesn't brighten up like my 920 did.

2) Detailed notification on the lockscreen- for some reason, this doesn't work at all on my phone, no matter what app I choose from the settings menu

Also, does anyone have this issue where the phone doesn't turn on when you take it out of your pocket? I've had this happen to me multiple times and the only way I could get it back up was to hold the power button down for 10 secs, force it to power off and then power it back on.

Thanks!

The correct procedure is called Soft Reset and it is holding power + vol down 10/15 secs till screen goes black, then release them and you'll fell a vibro. Then phone will reboot.
That's the CTRL ALT CANC on deskto ps

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers