Fixing Windows Mobile

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Great list! It's a little scary how many of these are familiar to me. :) I hope they keep hammering away at this, and I hope that they'll add some more developers to get this done, because at the current pace this list will be completed by 2020.

QuaZsar

May 13, 2015
Visit site
I don't want your experience with Windows 10 for phones. I seem to get through every single day and the only thing I need to track on my Lumia 1520 is when I am using data vs wifi. I don't even worry if my battery won't make it anymore. I got to tell you, if I had what you have on your phone OP, I would abandon 10, and 8.1 too. That list is a full-on pity party.

Sir, everyone can get through a single day even without a phone at all! This is a list for bugs, problems, and what users are asking for, some of them is what I saw many people demanding over the feedback app, for example, I don't find a need for a landscape start screen.
BTW, tracking your data usage is not working correctly on W10M, try for yourself to delete the old limit, and add in a new one and see what happens. Even the data readings if you change the day of the month will differ massivly. So it is another thing that is not functioning correctly in Windows Mobile.

QuaZsar

May 13, 2015
Visit site
This list is really extensive. I don't even have half the bugs that you have reported though I have a couple that you haven't mentioned

Some bugs appear on some devices, while others are not affected, but I assure you it is there and it needs fixing. Some of them are there but you didn't notice them or know about their existance, or you might not even care about them, but that doesn't mean they aren't there!

QuaZsar

May 13, 2015
Visit site
I totally agree with this! I still don't get why this so many request for landscape Start Screen. If we eventually get landscape SS, I hope it's optional and not tied to orientation lock settings.

I hope so too, options are always better.

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
if I were the one tasked with coding w10m and I looked at this thread I would likely ignore it and just try and fix whatever people seem to twit more about, one fix per week

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Sir, everyone can get through a single day even without a phone at all! This is a list for bugs, problems, and what users are asking for, some of them is what I saw many people demanding over the feedback app, for example, I don't find a need for a landscape start screen.
BTW, tracking your data usage is not working correctly on W10M, try for yourself to delete the old limit, and add in a new one and see what happens. Even the data readings if you change the day of the month will differ massivly. So it is another thing that is not functioning correctly in Windows Mobile.

Are you talking about W10M TP or what is released on new handsets?

Tasp01

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
My 1520, I'm in the fast ring. I can't attach photos to emails or texts when I try it just crashes...all the f'':::ing time....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos