Snapchat on windows phone

biabeniamin

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have an idea.I would like to use snapchat on windows phone because is some kind interesting but I cannot because a big company like snapchat cannot afford to pay few developers to develop an app in few days...I think there is also some marketing but anyway I would like you to propose to spam snapchat with requests to make an app for windows phone.We could send them tweets and even contact them on snapchat.com
If hundreds on people would contact them i'm sure they will do something.What do you think?

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
...We could... even contact them on snapchat.com
If hundreds on people would contact them i'm sure they will do something.What do you think?

So many Windows Phone users contacted SnapChuck via their support page they removed the option to request device support.

SnapChat be all...

667.jpg

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
When?I think the community is bigger now and Microsoft have done tools to make their job easier

well on the contrary, I think the community peaked in 2013-2014.

Snapchat does not care. In fact, they care about not caring. Petitions have been done, I'm sure people spammed their Twitter and other channels. Rudy offered to give them his working 6snap or probably even do the work knowing him. But no, they are bent on no Snapchat on Windows Phone. If they could snap their metaphorical fingers and magically get Snapchat on Windows Phone, they will cut off their fingers to avoid the possibility of snapping them. Well, maybe that was a bit extreme.

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
One thing I am glad is that there are some people within the windows community who are not thirsty for a trend and have no interests in this app. I refuse to install it on my android tablet. One for principal and two because the app sucks to me and shame such a crap app bas such persuasion it does.

anon(6078578)

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I am always amused when users will come up with the idea of "if we just all sent them an email" or "if Microsoft would just pay a bunch of developers" as if no one, including Microsoft themselves, had ever thought of this idea :grin:

If the App Gap was that simple to solve, if would've been solved on day one!

In fact I am still trying to motivate Starbucks, as I am totally convinced this tenth email will finally cause them to suddenly reply "Enough already! We give up, we'll build your app!!!" (Oh alright, I confess I'm not really lol)

WP8Expert

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have an idea.I would like to use snapchat on windows phone because is some kind interesting but I cannot because a big company like snapchat cannot afford to pay few developers to develop an app in few days...I think there is also some marketing but anyway I would like you to propose to spam snapchat with requests to make an app for windows phone.We could send them tweets and even contact them on snapchat.com

Hello. You must be new here.

Krystianpants

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Yah this will either be announced at build or it won't happen.

Take Valve, there's a steam community thread with thousands of people asking for their steam app but valve doesn't seem to care.

I find that odd because Valve had say 10 million active users as their highest peak thus far. That's a blip if you think about phone share. But out of those 10 million there are likely a lot of windows phone users given there's a good 100 million out there. Windows phone users are more likely to also use windows and be gamers than ios users who are possibly using MACs. Windows 10 is already pretty much tied with windows 7 for users on steam. So while snapchat can afford to not care about 100 million users because in smart phones that's nothing. In valve's gaming business it's important to support. Even if say there's only 500,000 windows phone users, that's still a huge loss for them if they all leave. For snapchat that's nothing due to the 4.6 billion smartphone users out there. 100 million won't impact them, but it could impact Valve.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6