Nokia Lumia 920, that is. was stolen. I have the IMEI number and box it came in that has all its spects. Can it be reset from that?
    03-12-2016 01:11 AM
    Sorry to hear that!

From Microsoft: https://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/h...d-a-lost-phone
    To erase your phone

If you're certain you can't get your phone back, or if you have sensitive information on it that you want to protect until you recover it, you can erase your phone remotely.

1. Go to account.microsoft.com/devices. If you're prompted to sign in, use the same Microsoft account you used to sign in on your phone.
    2. Choose the phone you want to erase, and then click Find My Phone.
    3. Click Erase.
    4. If you're absolutely, positively sure, select the I'm ready to erase my phone check box, and then click Erase.
      Note

It's a good idea to let your mobile operator know that you've lost your phone. If you have credit cards on your lost phone, contact your bank to report them as lost.

Sorry to hear that!

From Microsoft: https://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/h...d-a-lost-phone
    To erase your phone

If you're certain you can't get your phone back, or if you have sensitive information on it that you want to protect until you recover it, you can erase your phone remotely.

1. Go to account.microsoft.com/devices. If you're prompted to sign in, use the same Microsoft account you used to sign in on your phone.
    2. Choose the phone you want to erase, and then click Find My Phone.
    3. Click Erase.
    4. If you're absolutely, positively sure, select the I'm ready to erase my phone check box, and then click Erase.
      Note

It's a good idea to let your mobile operator know that you've lost your phone. If you have credit cards on your lost phone, contact your bank to report them as lost.

03-12-2016 01:51 AM