is there some trickeration required to get the latest outlook and calendar updates? i am on wp10 v14283, but the store doesn't show any available updates. i have checked for updates the last few days, but nothing. Even if i try manually from within the store to install/update, it shows the apps are already installed. I switched the insider between Prod and Fast Ring, but that did not help. Any suggestions? Thanx.
    03-12-2016 02:45 PM
    is there some trickeration required to get the latest outlook and calendar updates? i am on wp10 v14283, but the store doesn't show any available updates. i have checked for updates the last few days, but nothing. Even if i try manually from within the store to install/update, it shows the apps are already installed. I switched the insider between Prod and Fast Ring, but that did not help. Any suggestions? Thanx.
    maybe they have been updated during the time you didn't notice (e.g. during your sleep). apps update automatically. you can check what apps have been installed recently by this method:

http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...e-history.html
    03-12-2016 10:32 PM
    thx...i guess i will be patient and wait. they have not updated for me as of yet....at least not to the version with the newer features. it is odd tho that some posters have indicated they were able to update thru the store.
    03-13-2016 09:23 AM
    thx...i guess i will be patient and wait. they have not updated for me as of yet....at least not to the version with the newer features. it is odd tho that some posters have indicated they were able to update thru the store.
    the update schedule varies on different models and different regions. don't worry if it has an update it will be pushed to your phone and you even can't resist it. I performed an experiment. when an app was updating, I tapped the "x" to cancel it. the update ended and the name of that app disappeared. I tapped "check update", it re-appeared....
    03-13-2016 09:31 AM