WinKee - I can't find it ? - Recommend another KeePass App Please?

Snaffie

Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
Re: WinKee - I can't find it ?

That's a shame as it seemed like the product people liked.

Can anyone recommend the best KeePass App for Windows Phone now then?

Thanks

Snaffie

Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
Re: WinKee - I can't find it ?

Thanks.

It's always hard with reviews I find.

What I would like is that, the reviews in the store were VERY must focussed on a particular version.
I find you can read really bad reviews and think bad app, but that review is from 1, 2, or 3 years ago, and the review is totally invalid now.

So not only do you need to deal with different peoples opinions/experiences, which is bad enough to filter thru.
But you also have to take into account the date of the review.

It really should be made plain WHAT VERSION the review is about in a very easy to see way.

It could hard sales for the devs that must get the support to continue

EssThree

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
I've been using WinPass a bit today and it seems to do the job. It supports local databases/keys which I'm much happier with since I was never comfortable storing a key and database on the cloud together...

Last edited:

Bobcat665

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
When I got my first Win phone ever (Win 8.0), I was desperately looking for a KeePass port after abandoning BlackBerry. I first tried an app called WinKee and stuck with it for a while but it felt threadbare and short on features. I later tried 7Pass for a day or two but wasn't happy with it either. WinPass is the best one I've tried so far, seeing as it's much more feature-packed than the others. I kinda wish they'd change the ugly yellow colour on the tile, though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs