When all the OS's are compared, Windows stands out! I love the simplicity! but am pissed off at the moment! In my head I'm singing "C'os every little thin, is gonna be all right!!"
    03-17-2016 02:54 AM
    All well and good...

Yet, I still don't have a "restart/reboot" option on my phone....
    03-17-2016 03:05 AM
    All well and good...

That's becoz windows mobile doesn't need one.. might be ?? I still do restarts manually though
    v535 and abhishek singh21 like this.
    03-17-2016 04:04 AM
    He knows how to restart a phone, he's just toying with you.
    03-17-2016 04:07 AM
    If you took away the tiles and the dark/light themes then W10M looks like another iOS or Android. The other two borrow a lot from WP but W10M borrows more from them. Same rounded toggles, circle profile pictures, hamburger menus, etc. Most of what made WP special and stand out is gone. 8.1 is so much more stylish and unique than W10M it's not funny.
    theefman and Jason Rosenthal like this.
    03-17-2016 04:21 AM
    All well and good...

I have. Download the Device Diagnostics HUB application on the W10M store. I have a pin to restart, and a pin to shutdown my phone.
    03-17-2016 05:26 AM
    I would like these functionalities to be baked into cortana.
    User:Hey Cortana, can you please restart the phone.
    Cortana: Soft Reset Initiating...
    03-17-2016 10:13 AM
    I think Windows Mobile will only continue to become more feature rich and more comparable over time. The more apps we get the better chance Windows Mobile can develop into a rear third place competitor.
    03-17-2016 03:35 PM
    He knows how to restart a phone, he's just toying with you.
    You mean by tideously holding down the power button then sliding down? Or holding the vol + power combo? What a joke.
    03-17-2016 04:13 PM

When all the OS's are compared, Windows stands out! I love the simplicity! but am pissed off at the moment! In my head I'm singing "C'os every little thin, is gonna be all right!!"
    How is that "Close all" feature in the multi tasking tab going for you?

Oh. Wait....
    03-17-2016 04:14 PM
    Love the video, but that "Home Screen" whilst possible is a bit misleading IMHO.
    Yes, you can set a pretty background image and only place on it those tiles that are monochrome and set a nice transparency.

But in reality half? or way more Apps even from Msoft (office) are bright coloured and don't follow this beautiful monochrome theme.

Just my view, but I feel ALL app makers should be forced to also offer a monochrome tile option, and then the user can select if they wish full colour or go with the monochrome look to keep the home screen looking like that.

:)
    avengerxp likes this.
    03-17-2016 06:48 PM
    How is that "Close all" feature in the multi tasking tab going for you?

Oh. Wait....
    Why would you "Close all"? There really is no reason to close all apps. The OS handles it all well...
    03-18-2016 02:00 AM
    Why would you "Close all"? There really is no reason to close all apps. The OS handles it all well...
    It's a dumb habit learned from iOS and Android. Once upon a time Windows Phone didn't even offer a way to close apps and it worked well anyway. Then we got 8.1 and it's resuming screens. All downhill from there.
    03-18-2016 03:32 AM
    Well if you don't want to use it, that's cool. But at least have it there for those who want to..
    Daniel Gilbert M likes this.
    03-18-2016 07:49 AM
    Close all is a feature I never used on either platform. Never even thought about needing to do that.
    03-18-2016 03:02 PM
    If you took away the tiles and the dark/light themes then W10M looks like another iOS or Android. The other two borrow a lot from WP but W10M borrows more from them. Same rounded toggles, circle profile pictures, hamburger menus, etc. Most of what made WP special and stand out is gone. 8.1 is so much more stylish and unique than W10M it's not funny.
    Totally agree with you. Bought a lumia 640 a couple of days back and when I turned it on, I was like woah, wtf am I using my 950XL for? Instead of making things better with W10M, they just made them worse. The only thing I like better in W10M is the transitions are faster, other than that, I don't see anything that has been improved. And circle profile pictures, whoever came up with that genius idea...so pissed with all this, I just want to go strangle someone at Microsoft.
    03-18-2016 05:14 PM