Hello folks,
    So first f all I love the Groove Music app. It feels much more stream-lined. But... there's an issue (or lack of a feature) that I'm noticing.

In WP8.1 when I used Cortana for music I would say "Hey Cortana, play [artist name]" or just "play [artist name]" and she would open up all songs by that artist. But this feature does not seem to be there. Instead she will give me Bing results for that artist--that include a few YouTube videos at the top to play. The other commands are still there though.
    Is this a feature they removed or is there something that I'm missing?

Also, on my L950 XL I cannot edit any Rich Capture photos. That is, when I take a picture with Rich Capture ON (with flash ON or OFF) there is no menu that pops up that says I can adjust lighting. The living image plays and the photo looks great---but any means of editing it is gone. Essentially making Rich Capture's main feature completely null and void.
    03-18-2016 02:53 AM
    Hello folks,
    So first f all I love the Groove Music app. It feels much more stream-lined. But... there's an issue (or lack of a feature) that I'm noticing.

In WP8.1 when I used Cortana for music I would say "Hey Cortana, play [artist name]" or just "play [artist name]" and she would open up all songs by that artist. But this feature does not seem to be there. Instead she will give me Bing results for that artist--that include a few YouTube videos at the top to play. The other commands are still there though.
    Is this a feature they removed or is there something that I'm missing?

Also, on my L950 XL I cannot edit any Rich Capture photos. That is, when I take a picture with Rich Capture ON (with flash ON or OFF) there is no menu that pops up that says I can adjust lighting. The living image plays and the photo looks great---but any means of editing it is gone. Essentially making Rich Capture's main feature completely null and void.
    the first issue is a known bug, hopefully will be resolved in the next builds that release
    The second, I don't know since I neither have a 90 nor have ever used rich capture
    03-19-2016 04:21 AM
    the first issue is a known bug, hopefully will be resolved in the next builds that release
    The second, I don't know since I neither have a 90 nor have ever used rich capture
    Thanks for getting back! Didn't know it was a known bug.
    03-19-2016 06:46 PM