So us insiders know what bugs and errors can crop up after upgrading. I wonder if the general public will know and how they will react to these common bugs

• Rapid battery drains due to skype and messaging sync, many apps remaining on in background and time take for phone to finish syncing
    • High data usage due to a lot of syncing, updating old apps, apps running in background, emails syncing, skype syncing
    • Apps list brightening after exiting an app
    • Emails not displaying correctly sometimes
    • Word flow being less accurate especially with shorter words
    • Some settings not working like glance or equaliser etc
    • Living images issues
    • music title suttering when selecting next/previous song
    • office missing which would mean they have to downhload the 3 separate apps
    • office might ask you to sign in to office 365 for editing

There are others of course
    03-18-2016 08:26 AM
    So us insiders know what bugs and errors can crop up after upgrading. I wonder if the general public will know and how they will react to these common bugs

• Rapid battery drains due to skype and messaging sync, many apps remaining on in background and time take for phone to finish syncing
    • High data usage due to a lot of syncing, updating old apps, apps running in background, emails syncing, skype syncing
    • Apps list brightening after exiting an app
    • Emails not displaying correctly sometimes
    • Word flow being less accurate especially with shorter words
    • Some settings not working like glance or equaliser etc
    • Living images issues
    • music title suttering when selecting next/previous song
    • office missing which would mean they have to downhload the 3 separate apps
    • office might ask you to sign in to office 365 for editing

There are others of course
    got official update yesterday on my 730 bugs that i observed so far are:

1. original.jpg windows logo still not visible on start menu.

2. battery backup is better but not good enough. needs improvement . lost 30% in 4 hours using edge , instagram , fb, whatsapp and township.

3. too many apps running in the background . as i long press the back button i could see several apps open. which could cause battery drain in the background.

4.double tap to wake up is buggy. most of the times doesn't work.

5. phone heat up pretty quickly.

6. still many default apps are installed on sdcard and need to be moved first to phone memory or htey wont update.

7. windows central uwp app crashes when trying to log in.

8. twitter for windows 10 live tile is not functioning.

so far this is what i faced. though the navigation across the OS is quite fluid and smooth but still needs some more minor bug fixes. build .200 has been seen in leaks. lets hope it is released soon to insiders and then to non insiders.
    Last edited by abhishek singh21; 03-19-2016 at 05:35 AM.
    03-18-2016 08:59 AM
    I'm also curious what will happen. In the very least the release will provide MS with plenty more info and feedback on bugs. Is the feedback app included in the OTA release, and still accessible via power+voldown? I hope so!
    abhishek singh21 likes this.
    03-18-2016 10:25 AM
    I'm also curious what will happen. In the very least the release will provide MS with plenty more info and feedback on bugs. Is the feedback app included in the OTA release, and still accessible via power+voldown? I hope so!
    this is an old bug. wait for future updates to fix it. :)
    03-19-2016 12:45 AM
    Unlike 8.1, there are going to be plenty of updates for W10M, fixes.
    Well all that depends on the feedback we provide.
    03-19-2016 01:44 AM
    If it is correct, that one must choose to upgrade to W10M using advisor, that will slow down adoption and give MS time to fix bugs. If they choose to fix bugs in 10586, Redstone is just around the corner ;) And if devices, which started with WP8.1, will get Redstone. Preview build feedback decides that.

Fortunately I don't have friends or relatives running WP8.1 who could call me and say "I upgraded to W10 and I read that hard reset would be a good thing so I did that but now my pictures and stuff are all gone - how can I get them back?"

Personally I'm waiting with 640 for a while to see where 10586 is going before update. I'm tempted, but this time I'll be strong. At least untill tomorrow, promise :D
    03-19-2016 02:53 AM
    Groove flickers while changing songs in volume drop down and sometimes in player
    03-19-2016 03:23 AM
    Groove flickers while changing songs in volume drop down and sometimes in player
    common bug that is sorted in redstone builds
    03-19-2016 03:34 AM
    In Photos.. Only 3 Albums showing.. :/
    03-19-2016 05:10 AM
    still No OTG :(
    03-19-2016 05:18 AM
    still No OTG :(
    that is hardware dependent, it could never be because of software
    03-19-2016 07:57 AM