Anyone with NL830 AT&T RM-983 on Win10Mob?

Ben_blarney

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
Haven't got my update prompt yet, I'm waiting patiently as I've always done. But in the mean time wanted to find out if anyone on NL830 RM-983 has updated if yes; how was the whole experience and current performance.

rose58

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
Just updated mine thru the Insider Preview (Slow Ring .164 Build ). Waiting for the AT & T update could take forever. So far I am very impressed,very smooth operation as least as fast as Denim Build. Don't know about battery life as it has only been 1 day. The update went very smooth and all my apps, music , and photos transferred over without any problems. At this point I would say go ahead and update, but time will tell.

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
I updated through the insider app release preview ring which updated me to build 10586.107 I switched to the production ring after the update. Went to settings>phone update and searched for an update which then told me of a pending update to 10586.164.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Lagdroid. I kid I kid :D

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Not yet, but the build you get on the production ring is the same update that was released.

ML10

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
Just updated mine thru the Insider Preview (Slow Ring .164 Build ). Waiting for the AT & T update could take forever. So far I am very impressed,very smooth operation as least as fast as Denim Build. Don't know about battery life as it has only been 1 day. The update went very smooth and all my apps, music , and photos transferred over without any problems. At this point I would say go ahead and update, but time will tell.

Hey I want to update my 640 thru insider since tmobile will probably take a while, but will it interfere with me receiving future firmware? I plan to go release ting and then production...

micallan_17

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
Update thru insider the switch to the production ring. I think you can also get firmware updates when being in the slow or fast rings but firmwares need to be approved by the carrier I think

ML10

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
Update thru insider the switch to the production ring. I think you can also get firmware updates when being in the slow or fast rings but firmwares need to be approved by the carrier I think

Great thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa