Hey Cortana - Part 2

ReprobusR

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
I've followed the instructions for Hey Cortana which are, making sure my region & speech language match my current display language, which I set to all United States, Hey Cortana is not working ?

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Best I can give ya: How to fix Hey Cortana on the Lumia 1520 and Lumia 930 with Windows 10 Mobile | Windows Central :winktongue:

A few in the mod/ambassador group have the 1520 and there were some issues with the "hey cortana" function in previous windows 10 mobile builds, but those were solved with more recent builds I think..

Just wondering did you do a hard reset after upgrading to w10m? usually a good idea.. but from all the threads you have so far, I think you've already set up the phone so hard resetting now, would be equal to throwing all that hard work in the garbage :p

Try the suggestion given in the link

X54TH

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
I have a 930. In Region I set Country to "United States" and Regional format "Match phone language" and in Language I have "English (United States)". Reboot and Hey Cortana was available.

ReprobusR

Jul 28, 2014
Visit site
It works, but training Cortana always fails, how many times and how clear I have to say "Hey Cortana" and it replies back that it failed ? :(

I'm going to try shouting, and shouting outside :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss