Skype notifications

croivo

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
How to enable notifications for Skype messages in MS Messaging app? I was looking if there is any setting, I tried to uninstall Skype application, but nothing helped.

What is the point of having Skype integrated into OS when you don't get notifications? Am I missing something or?

High Heels

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
You will be probably one of the unlucky, who has the problem with Skype integration, as I have.
Originally posted by croivo
How to enable notifications for Skype messages in MS Messaging app? I was looking if there is any setting, I tried to uninstall Skype application, but nothing helped.

What is the point of having Skype integrated into OS when you don't get notifications? Am I missing something or?

croivo

Aug 18, 2013
Visit site
But I also don't get notifications on my Windows 10 on desktop PC. I guess the bug is not only on Windows 10 Mobile?

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
skype is the bug dude, don't try to fix it, you will just end up away more frustrated, look https://community.skype.com/?category.id=English that place will give you an idea

skype only "works" on desktop win or mac, and wp official app is somewhat reliable(compared to "integrated" w10m one that is) and the new web version so far has not failed me in my brief times with it

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes