Why can't I upgrade to Windows 10 mobile?

hassan magdy

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
can't upgrade to windows 10 mobile

I downloaded upgrade advisor app to my 640 xl it worked it showed me enable upgrade checkbox , after that I made a hard reset to my phone then when I tried to use upgrade advisor app it tells me that ms working with my mobile operator and manufacture... And now I can't upgrade..

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: can't upgrade to windows 10 mobile

I downloaded upgrade advisor app to my 640 xl it worked it showed me enable upgrade checkbox , after that I made a hard reset to my phone then when I tried to use upgrade advisor app it tells me that ms working with my mobile operator and manufacture... And now I can't upgrade..

this issue has occurred to many. may i know what is your region? and whether th edevice is locked or unlocked?

hassan magdy

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site

The update is available to my region, i've two phones of the same type '640 xl' one of them updated fine but the second one which I made hard reset to had this problem..

ooubaal9

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site

I have the same problem too. My Lumia is 640 LTE. On 19 March 2016 I got an upgrade available from " Upgrade advisor" but my phone space isn't enough to upgrade so I made a hard reset to my phone. After that reset I'm still in 8.1 version and no update to Windows 10 anymore. Any help? Please.

hassan magdy

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site

I have the same problem too. My Lumia is 640 LTE. On 19 March 2016 I got an upgrade available from " Upgrade advisor" but my phone space isn't enough to upgrade so I made a hard reset to my phone. After that reset I'm still in 8.1 version and no update to Windows 10 anymore. Any help? Please.
Exactly the same problem

hassan magdy

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site

After many tries you can solve this problem if you used windows recovery tool to install 8.1 again on your phone.

ooubaal9

Mar 21, 2016
Visit site

I ve used windows recovery tool as you said but it s not work at all. Could you please send me the link to window recovery in your version. Any way Thank you so much

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills