Hi everyone,

I've updated my Lumia 930 and it seems that the setting that disables vibration when using the capacitive buttons (back, home and search) isn't there anymore. Actually it was still there after the update, but then I reset the phone trying to solve other issues, and since then the setting has gone. Any idea how to get it back?

Thanks
    Thomas
    03-20-2016 10:02 PM
    Search settings for "touch" and it should be there. What options are there when you do that?
    03-20-2016 10:30 PM
    I have the same problem. I was on Insider's Preview and everything was working. Yesterday I reset the phone and after the official build was installed I lost the "Display - Touch" options. Which means I no longer have these two options:

- Double tap to wake up
    - Vibrate when using navigation keys (this one is always on now, which is very annoying)
    03-21-2016 04:05 AM
    I have the same problem. I was on Insider's Preview and everything was working. Yesterday I reset the phone and after the official build was installed I lost the "Display - Touch" options. Which means I no longer have these two options:

- Double tap to wake up
    - Vibrate when using navigation keys (this one is always on now, which is very annoying)
    Check in Store if you got a "Gestures + Touch" app pending.
    Last version has lost Double tap (maybe for the famous bug with Glance + motion sensor)
    03-21-2016 04:32 AM
    I'm experiencing the same issue, any luck finding a solution?

Thanks

Alan
    03-21-2016 10:36 AM
    Ah found the Touch app in the store finally (Gestures & Touch) using the QR code at the article "Lumia Touch update for Windows 10 Mobile fixes some sensitivity issues" on this site (won't let me post links :s)
    03-21-2016 11:37 AM
    Hi everyone,

I've updated my Lumia 930 and it seems that the setting that disables vibration when using the capacitive buttons (back, home and search) isn't there anymore. Actually it was still there after the update, but then I reset the phone trying to solve other issues, and since then the setting has gone. Any idea how to get it back?

Thanks
    Thomas
    I use SysApp Pusher app from the Windows Mobile Store. You have a lot of things there (system apps). Have a nice touch! :)
    03-21-2016 11:45 AM
    Ah found the Touch app in the store finally (Gestures & Touch) using the QR code at the article "Lumia Touch update for Windows 10 Mobile fixes some sensitivity issues" on this site (won't let me post links :s)
    The link you found includes the double tap to wake??

EDIT. NO :(
    03-21-2016 01:38 PM
    Hi everyone,

Thanks
    Thomas
    I updated my 930 to W10 build .164. Go to Settings, Extra and Touch. If those settings don't help you may need to reset
    03-21-2016 02:40 PM
    Following JelenaJela's advice, I installed the SysApp Pusher app from the store, and from that app I found the "touch" app the brings back the touch settings.
    03-31-2016 07:46 AM