Faulty problems in brightness and contrast after windows 10 update on Lumia 730

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
The screen suddenly increases the brightness to so much that 60% of it is invisible and sometimes decreases so much that nothing can be seen please update and fix Microsoft, and goin to Settings and changing doesn't help, every time restart is required.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
The screen suddenly increases the brightness to so much that 60% of it is invisible and sometimes decreases so much that nothing can be seen please update and fix Microsoft, and goin to Settings and changing doesn't help, every time restart is required.

perform a hard reset had the same troubles on my 730 , after upgrade. Hard reset fixed it :)

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
perform a hard reset had the same troubles on my 730 , after upgrade. Hard reset fixed it :)

Hard reset done and now the edge browser has become so faulty I can't browse anything, everything on screen keeps going blank, the scroll bar keeps moving on its own the mobile data is not working

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hard reset done and now the edge browser has become so faulty I can't browse anything, everything on screen keeps going blank, the scroll bar keeps moving on its own the mobile data is not working

Mobile data: resetting will loose APN settings. Go to SIM internet settings and put them back. Ask your carrier for correct string

Edge: blank screen meand dns / connection error. Check above

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Mobile data: resetting will loose APN settings. Go to SIM internet settings and put them back. Ask your carrier for correct string

Edge: blank screen meand dns / connection error. Check above

Did that already, checked few sources it's the software
problem Microsoft edge browser and mobile network are both screwed up, dunno if ms will send in a patch to update these bugs.
Hnmmmn

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Did that already, checked few sources it's the software
problem Microsoft edge browser and mobile network are both screwed up, dunno if ms will send in a patch to update these bugs.
Hnmmmn

Patchs are send when the most of phones gives back a faultycrash auto report on the same thing.
I had not read anyone with Edge broken till now...
Hard to say, but I guess the only way is another HR. Edge works flamelessy, exept first start usual slowness

fizze17

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
Patchs are send when the most of phones gives back a faultycrash auto report on the same thing.
I had not read anyone with Edge broken till now...
Hard to say, but I guess the only way is another HR. Edge works flamelessy, exept first start usual slowness

The start is great, it browses flawlessly except at times the scroll bar acts nuts, the page cant zoom and the screen becomes white and phone needs a restart each time to fix the bug

VARUNGUPTA16061992

May 26, 2014
Visit site
I had same problem. Although it isnt troubling much. Although I am facing other issues on 730 like phone hangs while unlocking the phone and starts vibrating endlessly. Need to reboot it to fix the same. Other problem is poor keyboard speed on many apps.
Posted via Windows Central App for Windows 10/Android

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I had same problem. Although it isnt troubling much. Although I am facing other issues on 730 like phone hangs while unlocking the phone and starts vibrating endlessly. Need to reboot it to fix the same. Other problem is poor keyboard speed on many apps.
Posted via Windows Central App for Windows 10/Android

In your case, hard reset is essential. I'm sorry

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett