Hello Windows users :),I'm about to update my Lumia 430 into windows 10 mobile.But when I go to the "Phone Update" settings to download the updates,I waited and I got this message saying: "You need to connect to WiFi to download the update". Sooo instead of using WiFi,is it possible that I can update my phones into Windows 10 by using my own mobile data? If so please replay me :) CHEERS Windows!

*Note:I'm new here and this my first time using this forum :) :D
    abhishek singh21 likes this.
    03-23-2016 12:48 PM
    I have metro pcs and it's truly unlimited and for some reason I can never update without turning on WiFi. It's no settings I need to turn on or off just gotta have WiFi on for some reason
    abhishek singh21 likes this.
    03-23-2016 12:58 PM
    Hello Windows users :),I'm about to update my Lumia 430 into windows 10 mobile.But when I go to the "Phone Update" settings to download the updates,I waited and I got this message saying: "You need to connect to WiFi to download the update". Sooo instead of using WiFi,is it possible that I can update my phones into Windows 10 by using my own mobile data? If so please replay me :) CHEERS Windows!

*Note:I'm new here and this my first time using this forum :) :D
    no you cant update using your mobile data it is by default that phone updates are only downloaded when on wifi . what you could do is put the sim in another device , turn on the hotspot and use it to update your lumia 430 to win 10 :)

do a hard reset after upgrading in order to kill minor bugs :)
    03-23-2016 01:03 PM