My L950 DS (OS .10586.164) is bugged: The Phone app shows no history, favourites or recent numbers above the dial pad. The People app crashes a sec or two after loading.
    Already tried to unpin, restart, soft resest. Installed latest Microsoft*** update. Can't remember exactly, screenshot wasn't saved.
    Device is on show ring, but the not darkened app list background when switching back from an app isn't fixed ...

Any suggestions/advice, please!?
    03-23-2016 03:43 PM
    My L950 DS (OS .10586.164) is bugged: The Phone app shows no history, favourites or recent numbers above the dial pad. The People app crashes a sec or two after loading.
    Already tried to unpin, restart, soft resest. Installed latest Microsoft*** update. Can't remember exactly, screenshot wasn't saved.
    Device is on show ring, but the not darkened app list background when switching back from an app isn't fixed ...

Any suggestions/advice, please!?
    I can only really suggest that you hard reset your device. I've not seen the issue with the Phone or People apps before, even on the earlier versions.

Also, the app-list background bug is fixed in the latest redstone build (Fast Ring).
    03-23-2016 03:49 PM
    Seeing the same issue on my 950. I wasn't even on insider builds, so I got treated to this on production builds. I am guessing a recent outlook or people app update caused this.

Symptoms:
    - People app crashes
    - Messaging app crashes
    - Phone app not showing history and speed dial list. I can move between the tabs though.
    - My outlook, gmail and exchange accounts got cleared from mail as well as calendar app. Adding one of the accounts back gives me a cryptic x80040154
    - Notifications erratic with WhatsApp. I only see them inside the app.

That iPhone SE looks really tempting right now
    04-03-2016 10:19 PM
    Seeing the same issue on my 950. I wasn't even on insider builds, so I got treated to this on production builds. I am guessing a recent outlook or people app update caused this.

Symptoms:
    - People app crashes
    - Messaging app crashes
    - Phone app not showing history and speed dial list. I can move between the tabs though.
    - My outlook, gmail and exchange accounts got cleared from mail as well as calendar app. Adding one of the accounts back gives me a cryptic x80040154

Hard reset time
    04-04-2016 03:17 AM

Symptoms:
    - People app crashes
    - Messaging app crashes

yeah, and an pair of apple glasses to see what's on screen :D
    Maurizio Troso likes this.
    04-04-2016 06:48 AM
    Sry for my late reply: Naturally a hard reset did the trick.
    Maurizio Troso likes this.
    04-15-2016 08:35 AM