Recent Outlook Mail and Calendar Update (Select Phones)

Ben_NC

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Recently, WC posted that there is an update to the Outlook Mail and Calendar app. The article said the release was to 'select phones'. In the article comments, some said that were receiving the update from the Store (mostly 950 users), and then some users said they weren't seeing any update. I'm one that still hasn't been able to get the update.

Question: Anyone know what phone's can receive this app update? Is it only going out to phones that were released with W10, or is it available to Production or Fast ring?

I'm on Insider Slow, on a handset that will not be getting 'official' Win10. I hope that this Mail and Calendar update will make it to my device, as it has been updated to properly display html emails, etc.

Anyone have any insight on this?

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Recently, WC posted that there is an update to the Outlook Mail and Calendar app. The article said the release was to 'select phones'. In the article comments, some said that were receiving the update from the Store (mostly 950 users), and then some users said they weren't seeing any update. I'm one that still hasn't been able to get the update.

Question: Anyone know what phone's can receive this app update? Is it only going out to phones that were released with W10, or is it available to Production or Fast ring?

I'm on Insider Slow, on a handset that will not be getting 'official' Win10. I hope that this Mail and Calendar update will make it to my device, as it has been updated to properly display html emails, etc.

Anyone have any insight on this?

microsoft has been targeting specific devices with updates so it wont be a surprise that if your 950 gets it and 930 wont :)

here is the link to discussion do share your thoughts with us :)

http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10-mobile/417213-why-do-i-have-deferred-app-updates.html

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6