Windows 10 mobile - Buggy for all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pranshul Sood

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
I was one of the few people who was able to install the Windows 10 mobile update through the Upgrade advisor app on my Lumia 830. Midway through the installation, i realised i should've reset my phone but it was too late. So i decided to reset the phone after the installation and i chose start afresh without restoring any previous backups. But oh my the windows 10 mobile seems to be too buggy too me! The apps randomly crash again and again and the ram management is so poor. I'm particularly so frustrated with the crashing apps problem. Also, it feels as if im using an android phone because i have to soft reset (volume down +power) my phone daily so that i can get on with things. I have to soft reset my phone even when i encounter crashing apps problem, because it doesn't go away on its own. The keyboard is pretty damn slow too. Also while listening the music, when i tap the button to skip to the next track there is an awkward animation idk how to describe. Is it the same with everyone else? Or maybe im a particular case since i reset after the update?
My build number is 10.0.10586.164

rose58

Dec 27, 2014
Visit site
I have also updated to .164 thru Insider. Like the new features, but my RM-983 is not ready for 10, still too buggy.
Battery life is horrible,The screen flickers... Display, Audio,and Glance are missing settings that were in Denim.

I have returned back to the Denim build, phone runs great, won't return back to 10 until there are Firmware Updates along with the final public release builds.

Pranshul Sood

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
I have also updated to .164 thru Insider. Like the new features, but my RM-983 is not ready for 10, still too buggy.
Battery life is horrible,The screen flickers... Display, Audio,and Glance are missing settings that were in Denim.

I have returned back to the Denim build, phone runs great, won't return back to 10 until there are Firmware Updates along with the final public release builds.
Some of the other problems i am facing.

montera

Feb 1, 2016
Visit site
How is the SMS tone with your 930? I have been reading about the missing tone, ability to adjust volume and change it to a custom tone.

frodrigues21

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
I encounter the "Resuming..." or "Loading..." screens 20% of the time and although they don't take as long to disappear as in previous builds (I was an Insider before the official release) it's a little bit boring.

Aside from this problem I only experience app lag sometimes, the rest works good (not as good as 8.1 thought).

I'm on the .164 official release build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire