Windows 10 Mobile Camera

missionsparta

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Windows 10 has been nice so far with just a few irritating issues. One of the biggest is the camera crashes NON-STOP. Anyone else experiencing this? This is on a 1520, for me.

Axeelant

Nov 20, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 930 here. Same thing. Been on previous insider builds, everything OK for some time, then it started to restart my phone when i took a picture, lately it only exits the camera app... Should be fixed soon enough :)

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Windows 10 has been nice so far with just a few irritating issues. One of the biggest is the camera crashes NON-STOP. Anyone else experiencing this? This is on a 1520, for me.

It's worse in my L1020: the entire phone restarts while taking (or saving) a photo, happened probably thrice or five times already in the last 15-20 shots I took with it - running W10M .164. That's why I've stopped relying on my L1020 as a camera - now it's back to what it's supposed to be in the first place: a smartphone.

Dorothy Williams

May 29, 2015
Visit site
Hi, Just wondering how you got on with the crashes?
My 1520 is on the official release and the problem is getting worse.
After the crash and auto restart it's now giving a message that says there is an issue with the SD card and that I should back up and scan to fix errors. I'm doing the back up now....taking a long time due to there being a lot on the card, but I'm not expecting that there will be any improvement.
Cheers

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hi, Just wondering how you got on with the crashes?
My 1520 is on the official release and the problem is getting worse.
After the crash and auto restart it's now giving a message that says there is an issue with the SD card and that I should back up and scan to fix errors. I'm doing the back up now....taking a long time due to there being a lot on the card, but I'm not expecting that there will be any improvement.
Cheers

You can stop backup, it?s only a stardard checkdisk message like when you crashed your pc. Simply tap Yes and wait till it ends (all apps should then become visible)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett