Select only certain photos to send to OneDrive?

thron

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Is it possible to manually upload select photos to OneDrive (and delete the local copy) - say, if you had a large gallery and wanted to free up space, but you want to keep certain photos on the phone (without being copied to OneDrive)?

thron

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Sure. Turn off automatic updates to OneDrive and then in OneDrive select the photos you want to upload. Or am I missing something?
How do I "select to upload"?
When I select the photos I want to send off, I am presented only with share or delete options. I don't want the photos uploaded to OneDrive as public, I want them to remain locked and private under my account.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
When I select the photos I want to send off, I am presented only with share or delete options. I don't want the photos uploaded to OneDrive as public, I want them to remain locked and private under my account.

When open Photo app, you are in thumbnail mode, tap the 4 lines button on low right to activate the Select mode (little white squares on thumbs)
Select all photos you want, then Share

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site

Your OneDrive account is ALWAYS PRIVATE in every part of it except the Shared folder, no one can access it till you don't share passwords and provate links :D

peter leung 10586

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
select "share" then "onedrive" you can manually upload photos to onedrive.

thron

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Thanks guys. Being under the share option, I thought it would be auto-public.

Do I need to delete the originals, or will the phone automatically do that and only show the copy from OneDrive?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos