GMail bug on Outlook

brunoadduarte

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

I'm getting this weird bug on my Gmail account on Outlook Mail on my phone. What happens is that I get a new e-mail and the phone somehow replies automatically to it with a blank message. And I don't know why this happens. I have an Outlook account and this doesn't happen with it. It doesn't happen on my PC either (where I also have two more Gmail accounts).

I'm on build 14291, but this also happened on the previous build and the phone is a Lumia 830. When this happened on the previous build, I deleted the account and set it up again, which fixed it. Once I updated to 14291, it started happening a few days after the update.

While deleting the account and setting it up again may fix it, it's kind of a bummer and not really an option, because it's my main e-mail account and I sync my contacts through it.

Here are some pics to better show what I mean (those bounce things on my sent folder is what I don't get...):

ttBfQOH.pngolT72qU.pngmZmwkBl.png

brunoadduarte

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Not too sure about your issue, but build 14291 was quickly followed by build 14295.
So I would update the build to see if it fixes the problem.

No dice. I've deleted the account and updated. Once done, I set up the account again and it's still happening. Starting to think this may be affecting my PC as well, or that it may very well be originating from it.

pdaneophyte

Aug 2, 2007
Visit site
Open your PC and login to Gmail. See if under setting/option there is an Auto Reply setting on. Or maybe under Holiday/Vacation auto-reply.

brunoadduarte

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
Damn, I've meant to come here for days and ended up forgetting. Yeah, the problem was that Auto-reply was on. Why was it on however is another matter altogether.

Thanks for all the help everyone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)