Microsoft releases Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14295 for the PC and Mobile to Slow Ring users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
"Microsoft has released Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14295 for both the PC and mobile to Slow Ring users. ISO images for the build are also now available, and the new developer tools that were announced at Build 2016 will be made available shortly. This build was released to Fast Ring members just under a week ago, and it brought with it a number of bug fixes for both mobile and PC users, as well as a few issues of its own. If you are a Slow Ring member, you should now see this build available to download.

Should you need the ISO file, you can now grab that now, and shortly the new developer tools will be made available."

(Jared DiPane)

MBY

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
It was so weird of them to push this build to the slow ring without addressing any of the bugs people have been discussing on the fast ring. It seems to me that each ring should be a broader, more risk-averse audience. So if one ring catches significant bugs, they shouldn't push that build to the next ring.

I moved from 640 from Slow to Insider Release Preview.

misterlobster

Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
It's too rush to push this build to the slow ring because of a lot of risky bugs. I think MS should launch another build (more stable, hopefully) before release it to the slow ring.

Mr Hyde

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I guess that's the end of the 10586.164 lovely build and X20 serie :crying:

Not the end of .164. If you are happy with .164 just leave the insider program until a stable insider build is released. You don't have to stay in the insider program, its optional, not mandatory.

You can stay on .164 as long as you like until a production build is released.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
"Microsoft has released Windows 10 Insider Preview build 14295 for both the PC and mobile to Slow Ring users. ISO images for the build are also now available, and the new developer tools that were announced at Build 2016 will be made available shortly. This build was released to Fast Ring members just under a week ago, and it brought with it a number of bug fixes for both mobile and PC users, as well as a few issues of its own. If you are a Slow Ring member, you should now see this build available to download.

Should you need the ISO file, you can now grab that now, and shortly the new developer tools will be made available."

(Jared DiPane)

This thread is duplicated. Kindly continue the discussion in the following thread:
http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-10-mobile-insider-preview/418592-microsoft-releases-windows-10-insider-preview-build-14295-pc-mobile-slow-ring-users.html

To OP: You may contact any of the ambassadors or moderators to edit the title for you, instead of creating a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3