Win 10 not working for Lumia 925

cpraj

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
A week ago I initiated windows update from 8.1 to 10 on lumia 925.Since phone was stucking while I using phone parallally, I stopped using phone for 4-5 hours. But when I touch my phone, It was completely dead even no response while hard reset. I reach to nearest authorized windows phone service center but they gave up saying phone's mother board becomes faulty and need to be change which is not available and very costly if available as price of the phone is dropped. I don't believe these non technical or foolish fellow who told me my phone's mother board become faulty because of the OS upgrade only. I believe there must be solution to fix it.

current phone state: Windows logo touch light starts for 2-3 second while I connect with windows PC. In driver manager it shows QHSUSB_DLOAD driver

If anyone has faced same problem and found the fix...Please help me to get out of this ****.

TechFreak1

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Can you get into the boot loader?

Do a soft reset and then hold the volume up button immediately when it vibrates it may take a few tries. Sometimes for me it's just before it vibrates or right on the mark.

Hold the volume up button until you see Nokia written larger than normal ontop of the screen, not the middle.

Start the Windows Device Recovery Tool and choose my device is not detected, immediately plug in your phone and wait abit.

Post back results.

Also use the Nokia pre-supplied cable whenever possible as that is factory cable.

Once in the bootloader do not let the phone run out of charge and always before flashing make sure your phone is fully charged!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb