OneDrive: No Camera Uploads

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello, Since upgrading to W10 my photos no longer upload to OneDrive like they did with WP 8.1. Camera uploads are switched to in. Still nothing. Rebooted. Switched it on and off. Nothing. Using a Lumia 930. Suggestions?
Thanks,
Mr. V

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Check in the OneDrive app in the settings. I think the upload option was off by default when I upgraded once.

There is also a reset option in there too to reset syncing if there are issues.

EspHack

Jun 11, 2013
Visit site
turn it off and on on onedrive, just a word of caution, on w10m it uploads EVERYTHING inside the cameraroll and saved folder, not just the pictures you take after enabling it, so if you have tons of photos it will kill your phone with an absurdly long uploading list and from time to time you will see a bunch of pictures appear on your pc or other devices

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Just tried that...still no luck.
Might have to do a hard reset....

Thanks for the suggestions - appreciate that yet again!

Make sure you use the Windows Feedback tool to report the problem. Might send some logs showing issues. Upload in feedback before reset.

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
turns out my photo settings - I was logged out of my account. But one oneDrive I had camera uploads on.
SUI (stupid user issues)

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
And the problem is happening again - all settings appear to be good - but it no longer uploads automatically.
Anyone else running into this issue?
Fine on WP8.1

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre