Noticed that in the People app > settings - my primary Microsoft account (@outlook) is saying "attention required." I've check the sync settings - and also logged into the Web account screen - and everything seems to be in order. Even stranger - the People app appears to be syncing with outlook.com.

What is causing this? Is there a fix?
    04-03-2016 02:35 AM
    Noticed that in the People app > settings - my primary Microsoft account (@outlook) is saying "attention required." I've check the sync settings - and also logged into the Web account screen - and everything seems to be in order. Even stranger - the People app appears to be syncing with outlook.com.

What is causing this? Is there a fix?
    Usally just a tap on it and follow instruction
    04-03-2016 03:01 AM
    all apps do that from time to time, what causes it? random ms server gibberish, if it happens regularly then you probably have bad wifi/cellular reception, just go along with it and sign in and it will luckily disappear for a few months
    stocktiki likes this.
    04-03-2016 02:44 PM
    Thanks!
    04-03-2016 02:58 PM
    The other issue could be something like this: When you have your phone and PC both linked to check the email account too frequently, it could be causing a security feature to flag the account. I had to change one of my accounts on my PC to poll every four hours and let my phone get the push notifications to avoid this.
    04-03-2016 08:38 PM