Windows 10 mobile on the Lumia 1520?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
No, chat history for WhatsApp will not be lost after a hard reset if you have copied the backup folder to an external memory. To get back all your chat history after a reset, you can always move that folder to your device memory.

That unavailability issue in Win10M is there, but that is for a very few number of apps. Nearly all the W8.1P apps are available in W10M store.

In most of the cases, the hard reset is far smoother than that of anticipated by a user.

only works if you can actually insert an external card. Half of the models do not have memory card support

cosmicjourney

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
I hear alot off you don't like the look of win10m but if you could see mine I'm sure you would love the look, but I do think win 8.1 was a nice os. To others that asked did I do a hard reset.. no i didn't I probably should off but I didn't and I never did have a problem loading it up....

Mr Hyde

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I bought a 950XL and switched from Verizon to T-Mobile. Previous device was a Lumia Icon. Love the phone. Love T-Mobile. And love Win10M. The only time I had any issues whatsoever was when I installed insider builds. Once I went back to production the phone, and Win10M was once again rock solid.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
I was won back to Windows (Had Ubuntu installed on my old laptop and was just about to ditch Windows for good) by the look of Windows mobile 7 and the twin look with 8 although I was not a fan, Windows 8.1 made all the difference, however I am really won over by 10, there is no way I would or could go back to 8.1 and Windows 10 on phones, tablets, PC's and everything else is just getting better.

I agree that being in the insider programs can cause some issues, so why not just be patient and wait for the official launch of upgrades.

ManofGod1000

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
only works if you can actually insert an external card. Half of the models do not have memory card support

I would say that if you connect the phone to a computer, you should be able to access that folder from File Explorer. (It may be hidden but I have not used Whatsapp so I could be wrong.)

Sweetan Mankotia

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
I'm using Lumia 1520 in India and haven't been able to get the Windows 10 updatefor the same. I tried the Upgrade advisor app but it offers nothing and the standard update in the device says the device is up to date. Am I doing something wrong?:sweaty:

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm using Lumia 1520 in India and haven't been able to get the Windows 10 updatefor the same. I tried the Upgrade advisor app but it offers nothing and the standard update in the device says the device is up to date. Am I doing something wrong?:sweaty:
Sore carriers still blocking update, better for you to write to them via twitter / fb assistance

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12