Windows 10 Mobile; A campaign for apps

Wowack

May 28, 2014
Visit site
As a disgruntled and worn user of the windows brand, I've had enough of the lack of apps. Am I going to jump ship? No, because it's stupid to have my OS choice dictated by some developers grudge against Microsoft.

I propose a collected and organised attempt to collectively seige developers with emails and tweets, requesting apps to be made for our beloved platform.

Such organisation would mean we would need to disgnate a target app, e.g MSQRD, and persistently request support for our platform

In the face of a collective, it would be difficult to say no, proving that the demand for application is rife amongst our community and that we would greatly appreciate and strive to support those willing to develop for our OS equally to Android and IOS

NatKingColeslaw

Apr 18, 2013
Visit site
My apologies. This has been tried before without success. Don't let that dissuade you from trying again.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Wowack

May 28, 2014
Visit site
I'm aware, but I feel that a second push, with a stronger sense of community + heavily fronting Project Islandwood might actually persuade developers. Even if we can get one on board, in my mind that's still a victory

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon