W10M Windows Central app login problems

wolfpack219

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
I did a complete factory reset on my Lumia 735 and it works so much better. However I downloaded the W10 WC app and I can't log in. Every time I select log in, it thinks for several seconds then crashes back to home. Anybody have any thoughts? I've already restarted the phone, I've reinstalled the app, and tried a soft reset. No luck. Old WindowsCentral app works as that's what I'm using now.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Also wanted to bump this issue. Luckily we have the WP8 app to fall back on, as neglected as it is.

But the current situation is less than ideal, although I'm not sure how in-line/out-of-line saying unacceptable is. I'm sure there's a valid reason.

Although being Mobile Nation's official app for W10M does not make me feel good about the whole future of UWP.

Interestingly, logging in works fine on the app on my PC, so that's interesting.

wolfpack219

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
You would think a w10 app on windows 10 would work...... But I understand that it's still in R&D, it's just very irritating. I will say though, the factory reset did wonders for my Lumia running the latest W10.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Same issue here. Did a hard reset and can't log in. The app also crashes when trying to share articles. Waiting on a update they were frequently updating it now it seems they slowed down. There was supposed to be a update after build to remove the build section on the app but nothing yet

Sent from mTalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6