New build spotted!!!

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
new build spotted!!!

a new build has been spotted and leaked .

this time the os version is 10586.218 , which will be the new update to retail devices. these are just inner circle windows insiders testing the update so don't get your hopes high :)

build .168 and .200 had also been spotted but never made it so this build also is uncertain to reach the end users :)

most likely this update will bring new bug fixes and stability improvements as well as smoother upgrading process to existing and upgradable windows 8.1 users :)

10586.218.png

Player Piano

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Re: new build spotted!!!

Good to see. While my L950 is experiencing fewer and fewer bugs with each update, still some annoying ones exist. My random reboots stopped as soon as I switched off the use random hardware address feature under the Wi-Fi settings. Now my biggest annoyances are the phone unable to hold a data connection whether I am on Wi-Fi or not, and now live tiles for Outlook Mail are inconsistent. And believe it or not but I am still having issues with alarms randomly not working. Otherwise W10M starting to become silky smooth a la WP8.1. All this occur even after a recent hard reset. Now give me a decent polycarb Mozo back cover (no leather for me) and I will be one happy camper, and I will be happily and patiently awaiting the supposed Surface Phone in 2017.

Sedp23

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Re: new build spotted!!!

They need to address battery life and add time since last charge to battery saver. The whole battery saver app could use some touching up. They haven't done anything new with it in ages

Sent from mTalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6